Duck Sports News is a place dedicated to providing college sports fans every bit of sports news about their favorite Pac-10 team, from all across the web. From the most common online destinations to the most obscure blog, One Click Sports News pulls up all the news, puts it in one place and makes it available in just ‘One Click.’

Oregon Duck Football Desktop Wallpapers

July 24th, 2008

Here are some Duck wallpapers (for your desktop and iPhone) courtesy of our graphics department. Check back as we’ll be adding new ones often.

Desktop Wallpapers

To install, select an image resolution, wait for image to load, right-click and select “Set as Wallpaper”

AUGUST 2008 Desktop Calendar

1920×1200
1280×960
1024×768

1920×1200
1280×960
1024×768

1280×960
1024×768
800×600

1280×960
1024×768
800×600

iPhone Wallpapers

Installing wallpapers on your iPhone

Digg This Post

Tags: , ,

THE CONVERSATION

1. sunriver-duck Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:10 am

These are great, thanks!

2. sunriver-duck Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:11 am

One, thing though, how do i get this on my iPhone?

3. nate in albany Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

Go to Oregongridiron.com or goducks.com and they have some cool wall paper stuff as well…

Also, check out the ‘battle’ section at Oregongridiron, if that doesn’t get you ready for the season and pumped, nothing will! Great little video with awesom sound as well.

4. admin Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Thanks Nate, (I made your links live.) I’d agree the stuff over at OregonGridiron is great. I know one of the guys who helped design it and at one point, the NCAA told the UO they had to take the site down because it violated some recruiting regulations. It’s good to see it back up and running again.

5. iPhone wallpapers for the Duck fan in you | Kevin Briody | Seattle marketer, dad, and blogger Says:

April 7th, 2008 at 10:53 pm

[...] Duck Sports News Blog created a couple very nice Oregon Duck Football wallpapers for your iPhone. They are already [...]

6. Dan Oly Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

why do I have to look at the Oregon State Beaver Ringtones to get this wallpaper?

7. Jay Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Dan Oly -

Google.

Jay
    DSN

8. duckfeet Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 4:25 pm

The 1024-sized version of Wallpaper 3 doesn’t seem to exist. The link goes to that size of Wallpaper 2.

Very cool stuff though.

9. ryan Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 4:43 pm

How about some track and field wall papers??? Their are other sports and I would rather have pics of girls running around an oval than dudes on display on my computer monitor.

Call me a perv or whatever but I am sure I am not the only one.